Monday, September 14, 2009

My Sweet Baby

Also, when we went up to NC for Meggsie's wedding, I got to spend some precious time with my nephew Mason. He is 4.5 months old now...wow time flies! He is so adorable and is really starting to respond to his environment and I think he really likes his Aunt Lauren (and Uncle Garin)!

Hanging out with Granddaddy

Getting ready for bed with Aunt Lauren (Mommy scares me when she gets the camera out)



Uncle Garin likes to copy me and my faces



Aunt Lauren makes me laugh!!! (I was laughing so hard that I didn't get my "camera" face)



Yes, I am a cool little man...check out my hot dino outfit! (Dude, he LOVED these sunglasses!)



Yummy...I found my thumb!!


Aunt Lauren and I had so much fun playing together. Aunt Lauren sure is gonna miss me when she is gone...hopefully Mommy will take me to see her down in FL sometime soon!

4 comments:

Tammy Purner said...

Lauren I just LOVE the picture of you and Mason face to face. So cute! Thanks for keeping your blog updated. I love catching up with your life that way!

Praveen (PPP) said...

The baby (Mason) looks really cute...how old is s/he?

The Dellingers said...

He is such a cutie!!! Miss you!

Pritesh Garush said...

How come you haven't updated your blog recently?