Monday, April 19, 2010

So much to post...for once!

Well after months of nothing really to post about I finally have quite a few! I might just have to spread them out a bit so that I don't overwhelm you all at once :)

As for a quick update on us, we just got back from a vacation up to NC to see family and to witness Shane and Rebekah's wedding (of course that is one of my posts!). Its always good to go home and visit our family and friends!

I start back to work on Wednesday of this week and Garin FINALLY starts up his Advanced Helo training on Thursday. Of course he is a little apprehensive, but he has been very diligent in studying while he has been off, so I'm sure he will do great. This is his 4th and final phase before he gets his wings (which officially makes him a military pilot). Right now his estimated date of winging is November 10th of this year. Of course A LOT of things can happen to change that date, but that gives you an idea of how much longer he will be in training. Thus, its looking like we will be Christmasing in a new part of America this year! I'll keep you posted as we find out where that will be!

0 comments: