Saturday, November 22, 2008

4 DAYS LEFT!!

That's right, four more days until I get to see my hubby again FOR GOOD! I will be flying up there on Wednesday, so I get to spend Thanksgiving with him! He will have off Wednesday night and the entire weekend and wont have to go back until Monday morning! That following Tuesday we will go to a BALL :) and then he will graduated on Wednesday December 3rd.
Thursday was my last day at work. It was a sad but good day. I sure will miss that place and mostly the fantastic people that I got to meet there. I was truly blessed to have a chance to be a part of their lives and to have them a part of mine. After 3.5 years, I guess it is time to move on. What will I do, you ask?! Well, I don't quite have a plan yet, I'll let you know ;)
4 days, only 4 more days. I can hardly believe this is almost over....

Garin and I this past weekend when I went to visit :)

1 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! We're so excited for you! We'd love to see you if you have time and we definitely recommend checking out Newport, RI our favorite places are Beavertail and Point Judith.