Monday, August 17, 2009

YUMMM!

Well I was very excited yesterday as I was checking out at Wal-Mart to see that M&M's has now come out with a COCONUT flavored M&M. Many of you might not know, but I am IN LOVE with anything coconut. So, I immediately grabbed the bag and threw it in with the rest of my purchases. Well my review is that they are pretty good. I was hoping there would actually be real coconut inside, unfortunately there is not, but there is a pretty good coconut flavor. So for those of you out there that are coconut fanatics like me, I do recommend you give them a try to get your fix!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I had been looking for these everywhere and my roommate surprised me with a bag on Sunday! They are scrumptious!

The Dellingers said...

Those sound delicious!! I will have to try some! Miss you!

Rebekah said...

that's so funny you wrote about these. shane and i stopped at a gas station a few weeks ago to get slushies and i saw these, and i thought of you and your coconut ice cream...so we got a pack. pretty tasty