Saturday, December 11, 2010

It Starting to Look a Little Like Christmas...

This year it looks like we will be spending Christmas in our little rental cottage by the sea (which we are not complaining about!). However, unfortunately, every one of the 6 huge Rubbermaid containers of Christmas decorations is packed at the back of our storage unit; thus, no Christmas decorations for us this year :(
So, when I heard about the opportunity to learn how to make a Christmas Wreath at church, I jumped all over it! It was a really neat event, and I don't think I'll ever pay for a wreath again because they are so easy to make!

Here's the result (eat your heart out Martha!):
And it smells good too!!

One of my new friends here, Franky, also did the class with me!

1 comments:

Praveen said...

Lauren; Do you have any Indian friends other than Pritesh and are any of them hindus? Anyway I love your blog (keep it coming)!!