Monday, December 6, 2010

MoVember

When we arrived here in Cape Cod we found out that the guys at the Airstation were participating in Movember. Garin figured that a couple of weeks of not shaving would be a great idea. However, Coast Guard regulations only allow for facial hair above the upper lip...ugh. Thus, even though a week behind the other guys, Garin started cultivating his mustache. It got rather creepy I must say. So bad that we would go on a walk down the road and mothers would call their children inside (j/k, but I might would have if I were a parent!). After 3 weeks of hard work, here is the scary result:

Ugh...fortunately he shaved it off right after the Airstation mustache competition (he did not bring home any prizes for his...but the others DID have a whole week of hair growth on him). Lucky for me, he didn't really care for the hairy upper lip either...whew!
P.S. Meggsie, thought I'd post this one for you ;)
Thanksgiving Apple Pie

2 comments:

The New Mrs. H said...

that's sick....and I'm not just talking about the Mustache ;)

Rebekah said...

The mustache is hilarious, and the pie is very impressive! Well done Garin and Lauren.