Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mason comes to see me! (Oh yeah, and MW and Alex too :)

Well I know you can't believe it, but I have more pictures of my nephew Mason :) He and his parents came to visit Garin and I the week after Memorial Day (see, I told you I was WAY behind!). Of course he was adorable as usual. At that point he was just barely starting to take a couple of steps on his own...now he is running around like a wild man. We had a blast and I miss him terribly (oh and I miss MW and Alex too :)!

Hanging with Uncle Garin in "his" helo.

Aunt Heaven

Mason really did enjoy the water. At first he was a little timid, but then he really got into it.

Same thing with the sand. At first he wasn't so sure about the texture, but it didn't take long for him to dig in.

Mason's wheels. Before he was walking this was how he got everywhere. You should have seen that kid whip that thing around my house strutting his stuff! It was so hilarious!

Look at that face!! HAHA! Don't think he was very excited to be hanging with Uncle G

I was amazed at his ability to eat a WHOLE apple...what a health nut!

My protege

I taught him how to smoke a pipe...don't tell his mom.

Love my adorable muffin!

3 comments:

The Dellingers said...

Great pics Aunt Lauren!

Knappsters said...

April's niece is coming to spend next weekend with us all by herself. We are excited and looking forward to the challenge. Glad that y'all are doing well. Really do miss you guys!

Praveen said...

Cute pics of the baby!