Friday, August 8, 2008

No Internet!

I don't have internet right now (they won't come and hook up until next Friday). So right now I'm making runs to Panera and the Library to check email and such. So I don't really have time to post all of the pictures from our vacation. So I'll just post one of my favorites and then I'll have to tell the story of our trip in another post.


I did get to talk to Garin Thursday morning before he left to report. He seemed to be ready to get it over with. I'm ready for it to be over with too!! We had a good fair well. It was like in one of those old movies. I got in the train and we waved to each other as the train pulled away. Tearful moment. The last two days have been okay. Thanks for all of your prayers that I know are providing me with the peace that surpasses my understanding.


We are unsure of what the communication will be like. I have heard that he will probably get a short phone call next weekend. That's not too bad compared to boot camp! I'll keep ya posted!

0 comments: