Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacation!! Finally...

Yay, so I finally have internet at my house and I'm officially back in action :). So time to post some vacation pics!

To start off with we drove from Charlotte up to Jersey City, NJ (across the Hudson from NYC) and stayed with our friends Wayne and Erin Burton (they used to be in our Sunday School class before they moved there). I LOVED their flat and was pretty impressed with Jersey City!

The Burton's adorable building...they live on the first floor (but not the basement).

We spent the night with them on Wednesday and then took a trip into New York City to eat lunch with Wayne (who's office is a block away from Time's Square...how cool is that?!) and catch our cruise ship. Driving in NYC is an adventure, I must give major props to Erin's mad driving skillz!

Garin and Wayne at lunch.
Erin and me at lunch!


Much thanks to the Burtons for letting us stay with them, taking care of our car while were gone, and helping us traverse the "Big City!"

0 comments: