Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10 weeks down, 7 more to go....

Well, the tally still seems pretty big, but since I'm going up a week early, we only have 42 days left! That's still a lot, but its getting more and more manageable. I'm also hoping to get up there to see him over the next couple of weekends...but he and his company have to be good so they can earn a full weekend of liberty!


Also, we only have ONE MORE WEEK until we find out where we will be going. Here's to hoping for Pensacola!

This past Friday, the Officer Candidates earned their senior status. This means they are now able to use their cell phones again (whew! I like that privilege), they are now able to wear their trops instead of ODUs (that probably doesn't make sense to anyone unless you are military...but basically they get to dress nicer), and they got other various privileges like being able to go to bed early and getting to run during lunch (not sure how this is a privilege, but Garin was pretty excited about it??!).

So again, not a very exciting update...but it is what it is. I continue to find some way to stay extremely busy even though I only work 3 days a week...I just don't get it, where does my time go to?!

1 comments:

The Dellingers said...

I love this picture of Garin....what a cute grin! :) I know you miss him, I am praying for you both!