Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FLIGHT SCHOOL Here We Come!!!!

Well our suspicions were confirmed tonight. Garin has been accepted into Flight School!!! So the next year or so of our life will be lived out in Pensacola, Fl.

I am SOOOO proud of that boy (excuse me, man). For those of you that know our story, this has been a dream of Garin's for the past 4 years and something that he has been persistently striving towards with many obstacles and roadblocks in his path. I am so proud of how hard he has worked for this and how persistent he has been in fulfilling his goals. Its downright inspirational. He makes me an extremely proud wife :)

Above all, we want to PRAISE GOD for the blessing He has given us (at least we think it is a blessing ;) We know it is by His grace that we are able to celebrate this accomplishment. We have a peace that we are FINALLY doing this in HIS timing and in His will. Thank you God for pouring out your blessing on us and answering our prayers abundantly more than we could ask or imagine. We give HIM all the glory!

And yes, my new banner picture is Pensacola Beach...white sand, turquoise water, an average temp of 77 degrees....I think I'll be able to handle it for a 18 months ;)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats Lauren! Glad everything worked out. YAY!

Lex said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you.

Kellie said...

Congrats to you both! And, yes, people still read your blog! Miss you!

The Dellingers said...

YEAH for Jesus, YEAH for Garin, and YEAH for warm weather in Florida! (Can you send some my way?!?) I love you!