Wednesday, October 22, 2008

11 weeks down, 6 more to go...

Well at least time keeps on ticking. It seems like I just posted last weeks tally yesterday! Again, since I'm going up a week early, I only have 5 more weeks to go. That is only 35 days!!! For some reason, 35 days doesn't seem so bad. I'm hoping to get to go up to see him this weekend, so that will help shave some time off!

Well guess what today is?! Today is Billet day. Yep, TONIGHT we will find out where we will be spending our next few years!! I can't believe the day is here. I'm really not that anxious about it. We have been praying a lot and have turned it over to the Lord, so we trust that wherever we end up is His plan for us (but we're hoping flight school is in His plan!).

As for me, more of the same. Well I did have a soccer tournament this past weekend. I played with some girls that were WAY better than me...I felt so amateur! We did end up winning the tournament, but it wasn't due to much of my contribution. We played 4 games and my body was hating me, but I'm surviving! I guess it was good for me...

I'll post tonight or tomorrow with our next destination!!! Stay tuned (as if anybody even reads this anymore?!).

0 comments: