Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm an AUNT!!!!

This past Friday my sister brought Mason Alexander into the world. Weighing in at 8lbs. 6 oz. and 23 inches long, he is a biggin'...and he was 2.5 weeks early. Garin and I were not able to be here for the birth...actually we didn't even find out about it until Saturday morning because we were somewhere out in the Gulf of Mexico when he arrived. I was SOOOO bummed. Once we got on dry land we made a bee line up to NC to see our new nephew (we didn't even go by home)! So I am up here now for as long as they need me. I don't have the connector to upload pictures from my camera, so pictures will come in the weeks to come! But let me just tell you...he is a beauty!!

On another note, our cruise was great...we had a blast! I just wish we hadn't missed all the excitement!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

OMG!!! I bet you are bummed! I can't wait to see pictures! I thought you told MW to suck that Mason back in until you got there?! lol....tell her congrats! and congrats to you, Auntie Lauren and Uncle Garin! love you!

P.S. Glad you had fun on the cruise!

Erin said...

Congratulations Auntie! Nieces and Nephews are the best!!

Pritesh Garuch said...

Hopefully you will have your first child soon...! :)