Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Today

Well I've been growing my hair out for quite some time and I was going to cut it off before Garin got back from boot camp, but then decided against it. I was thinking that having long hair would be nice at the beach because I could put it up and all...WRONG. With my slightly curly hair, it was a frizz ball most of the time. So today I decided I had had enough; I also was getting tired of myself and wanted to talk to another human being. So, I called up a local salon and went under the blade.

I will be donating my hair to Pantene's "beautiful lengths" campaign that helps make wigs for women who lost their hair to breast cancer. Since my mom had breast cancer and had to get a wig after chemo, I thought it would be a fitting donation. For more information on hair donation check out this website: http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/about.jsp ...note that you only have to have 8" of hair for Pantene and not the 10" like Locks of Love (which I also recommend).

Before



After



2 comments:

lauren said...

yay! now take a picture from the front with it dry please. thanks.

kristin said...

aw... so cute! I love the new blog... I will be checking it out daily. We miss you guys so much already! I love your house and we are jealous you guys are at the beach. We can't wait to come visit!