Friday, June 13, 2008

One Beach, Two Objectives

When Garin and I go to the beach we usually have to very different objectives. I like to to go the beach and sit in my chair, read a good book, and catch some rays. Garin on the other hand likes to find different painful ways he can get himself completely covered in sand. This usually includes a run beside (or IN) the ocean, sit ups, push-ups, lunges, etc...all in the sand. He then goes in the ocean to cool off and comes back and lays IN THE SAND to dry off and take a nap!! I don't get it. I try to keep the sand off of me as much as possible while I'm out there...I hate having it all stuck to me. But that's my boy and I love him for it! Here he is doing some kind of crazy nose-dive-dip-thingys in the sand (at least he has his sweaty T-shirt under him this time!).

1 comments:

The Dellingers said...

that is great....sounds EXACTLY like Josh...haha!!!